Friday 11 September 2015

Volos needs its bench


Architectural competition of ideas

delivered board


views















narration :

     I siting here. I envision the future, mine, my town's. Collections of sorrows and joys. Gazing toward the green, blue flooded my eyes. Really, I wonder, what was the eye that saw the mostWho was get further? Fast answer myself. Argo of Jason, the eye located in the bow, when he started from here. I see my friends coming from afar. Time expected. Maunder and I remember them ... I wish it now sitting here keep forever the flame alight. Inside me and them. Here I was born, I grew up, on this bench fell in love for first time. Even now I fall in love with the view in the same way as then, as alwaysOn this bench!




Constantine Adamos
t . +30 693 8674 885


  Skype call  facebook  linkedin  archilovers  pinterest google+  youtube 
 Resume Main Cover Latter My Life's Resume






No comments:

Post a Comment